Pick up any marketing magazine. You’ll quickly see that the bulk of the articles focus on social media.
Like disco and aerobics in decades past, online social networking is the unstoppable juggernaut of marketing trends in the 21st century:
- According to a study by the Center for Marketing Research, last year 92% of the Inc. 500 companies used social media in 2012.
- IDC estimates that by 2016 enterprise social networking will exceed $4.5 billion.
- Facebook has 1.2 billion users who make 2.5 billion posts per day.
- Twitter has over half a billion users who send 175 million tweets daily.
- LinkedIn has over 175 million members and is added 2 new members every second.
Now, you and I can use the new phenomenon of social networking to make our businesses twice as profitable at half the cost of other marketing methods.
** If you are an INTERNET MARKETER, social media can generate more qualified traffic than co-registration, banner ads, or pay-per-click – at a fraction of the cost.
** If you are a FREELANCE COPYWRITER or other self-employed professional, your clients will increasingly ask you about their social media options … and you need to be able to give them an intelligent answer. Not to mention using social media to promote your own services.
** If you are a SMALL BUSINESS OWNER, social networking can help customers find you on the Internet … as well as help you connect with them.
Can you really get clients on Facebook?
In our brand new 145-page e-book The Social Media Handbook: How to Market Yourself and Your Business Using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn….
Social media expert Tracey Minella and I reveal low-cost/no-cost social media marketing techniques that can quickly take you, your Web sites, and your business from obscurity to fame and fortune.
In the first part of The Social Media Handbook, you’ll discover what you need to know to turn your Facebook participation from a fun frill into an online marketing dynamo. Including:
- How to profit from the top 10 social media platforms. Page 8.
- Who is using social media today? The answer may surprise you. Page 10.
- 9 ways you and your business can benefit from social media marketing. Page 20.
- Has social media made traditional marketing methods obsolete? Page 14.
- 7 things to look for when choosing a social media consultant. Page 19.
- How to set goals for your social media marketing. Page 21.
- Step by step instructions on creating your Facebook Business Page 26.
- Choosing the right pictures to post on your Facebook Business Page. Page 29.
- What social media marketing is really all about. Page 31.
- Are there companies that should not use Facebook? Page 52.
- Understanding how to operate the Facebook Administrative Panel. Page 33.
- How to post photos, events, videos, likes, groups, and maps on your Facebook page. Page 35.
- How to get people to “like” you on Facebook by creating a Facebook ad. Page 38.
- The importance of transparency. Page 39.
- How to post a Facebook status update. Page 42.
- What’s more desirable on Facebook – a like, comment, or share? Page 43.
- How to drive your Facebook visitors to a landing page for conversion. Page 45.
- What you can learn about Facebook marketing from Burt’s Bees. Page 47.
- 15 helpful features of Facebook Timeline pages for business. Page 55.
- How many fans do you need to have a significant Facebook presence? Page 48.
- Tips for increasing your Facebook reach and engagement. Page 49.
- Why businesses should use Facebook. Page 51.
- 20 great Facebook tips and tools. Page 58.
Tweet your way to success
Twitter has become an immensely powerful and popular social media channel. There are a billion tweets made every 3 days. Nearly 6 out of 10 companies use Twitter. And the first presidential debate between Obama and Romney generated 10 million tweets in 90 minutes.
In Part II of the Social Media Handbook, Tracey and I show you how to make Twitter into one of your most effective online marketing tools:
- The 3 things that make Twitter stand out in the social media world. Page 64.
- How to create your Twitter account and profile. Page 65.
- The 5 rules of Twitter etiquette. Page 69.
- How to find follows and people to follow on Twitter. Page 78.
- The top 25 Twitter abbreviations. Page 70.
- 10 Twitter terms you need to know. Page 71.
- What is a hashtag and how do they work? Page 75.
- 3 directories to help you get found by the right people on Twitter. Page 79.
- 4 time-saving Twitter tools. Page 82.
- Can your business benefit from being on Twitter? Page 85.
- 3 little-known tips and tools for Twitter. Page 87.
- 4 important changes for your Twitter profile. Page 88.
- Easy way to create a 6-second Twitter video with your mobile phone. Page 90.
Link to your prospects with LinkedIn
In Part III, we show you how to connect with 175 million LinkedIn members in 200 countries. Two million companies have a LinkedIn page. And two professionals are added to LinkedIn every second.
- 6 ways to customize your LinkedIn profile. Page 96.
- Posting a picture and headline on your LinkedIn profile. Page 100.
- Why you should share your connections and make your LinkedIn profile public. Page 102.
- Turn your LinkedIn summary into a powerful selling tool. Page 103.
- Advanced LinkedIn tips and profile-building tools. Page 105.
- How to let LinkedIn m embers know your skills and expertise. Page 106.
- 8 reasons why other LinkedIn members may want to contact you. Page 108.
- How to add more connections to your LinkedIn network. Page 111.
- How to protect your privacy on LinkedIn. Page 113.
- Getting known on LinkedIn by participating in LinkedIn Groups. Page 116.
- Adding a company page to your LinkedIn account. Page 118.
- Building your reputation online with LinkedIn Recommendations. Page 121.
- 9 little-known tips and tactics for small businesses using LinkedIn. Page 123.
- The 7 newest features on LinkedIn. Page 128.
- Can your business benefit from LinkedIn? Page 131.
- The role of mobile in social media marketing. Page 135.
- Managing and measuring ROI of your social media marketing. Page 136.
- And so much more….
Act now and save $20
You could hire one an overpriced social media consultant who knows little more than you do to advise you on marketing with social networking. There are only a few who are qualified to help you, and we tell you what to look for on page 19 of our e-book.
But you’ll pay thousands of dollars in consulting and writing fees – with absolutely no guarantee of results.
Interactive ad agencies cost even more. Most won’t help you with your online marketing unless you’re going to spend at least $100,000 a year with them.
And before you hire an online ad agency, talk to their clients … and ask whether their ads actually made money. The answer may shock you.
But The Social Media Handbook won’t cost you $100,000 … or $1,000 … or even $100.
Instead, the list price is just $49. But order today, and you save $20! Your cost is only $29. That’s less than I charge for just 5 minutes of my time!
And that’s only if The Social Media Handbook generates a flood of new traffic to your Web sites.
If it doesn’t, then it won’t cost you a penny. Here’s why....
Our 100% iron-clad
guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with this program.
If you aren’t convinced that The Social Media Handbook is the smartest investment you’ve made in your online marketing business this year, just let me know within 90 days.
I’ll give you a full and prompt refund. And you can keep the e-book with my complements.
That way, you risk nothing.
With the right social media strategies, you could gain enormous presence online and attract highly qualified leads who are interested in you and what you offer.
And when you follow the strategies in The Social Media Handbook, you can do it without spending a dime.
So what are you waiting for?
To order The Social Media Handbook on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click here now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Order The Social Media Handbook today and you get a FREE Special Bonus Report, Online Marketing That Works (list price: $29).
In this 56-page guide to Internet marketing, you’ll discover:
- How to break into your prospect’s “e-mail inner circle.” Page 6.
- 27 tips for writing e-mail marketing messages that work. Starts on page 33.
- How to write, publish, and distribute your own e-newsletter … and do it in less than 2 hours a month. Page 9.
- The 10 steps to outrageous online marketing success. Page 3.
- How I built my e-list from 3,000 names to over 40,000 names in just 6 weeks for less than $1,000. Page 15.
- Converting leads to sales with the “online conversion” strategy. Page 27.
- Most common Web site mistakes – and how to avoid them. Page 42.
- And more….
Best of all, this bonus report is yours to keep FREE – even if you return The Social Media Handbook for refund!
To order The Social Media Handbook … and get your FREE Bonus Gift worth $29 … just click below now:
P.P.S. Important note: This is not a revised edition of our previous e-book on social media. It is a completely new and original book published in 2013, written by an active social media consultant and attorney, and as such it is fully up to date.